One of our highest priorities here at Alphafundraising.com and Music Resource, Inc. its parent company is to provide you with a secure online experience. It is our understanding that your privacy and security are of the highest importance and therefore have devoted a great deal of effort toward ensuring the protection of your personal information.
Please take some time to read about the steps that we have taken to protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. In addition we invite you to review the precautions that you can take to protect yourself.
We hope that once you understand the measures we employ and the steps you can take to protect yourself, you'll be confident about the security of your transactions and personal information shared with alphafundraising.com. Should you feel uncomfortable placing your order via the internet, please feel free to contact us via phone toll free: 1-800-953-6783
Positive identification :
Alphafundraising.com uses the Verisign server certificate. It is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm alphafundraising.com's identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology :
- The identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order.
- Your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided.
- Data Encryption --If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 4 or greater, or Netscape® Navigator® version 4 or greater), the information you send us regarding your account or your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted.
- Alphafundraising.com-- utilizes industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of: potentially sensitive information, such as your name and address and critically sensitive information, such as your credit card number
Help Protect Yourself :
If you use a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 or greater, or Netscape Navigator version 4.0 or greater), paying attention to two browser features will decrease the chances for the unintended or fraudulent use of your personal information:
- Browser security settings --The security preference settings on your web browser are your first means of stopping the theft or unwanted viewing of confidential, personal information. The most popular browsers offer you the ability to receive an alert or notification if any of the following occurs or is about to occur:
- changing between secure and no secure transmission modes
- receiving an invalid site identification for the site to which you are about to transmit
- sending a transmission over an "open" or unsecured connection
Check the settings of your browser security features to see all the checks that are possible and those that are currently in place.
- Browser security signals --There are two ways you can recognize the presence of security measures surrounding your data entry on a web page.
- The URL identifying the page will always begin with "https://" versus the normal "http://".
- A security symbol to indicate operation in a mode that supports secure transmissions:
- A "closed lock" icon is present in the bottom right corner of your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser screen.
- An "unbroken key" icon appears in the lower left corner of the Netscape Navigator browser screen.
With these security measures in place, you can also feel confident that every transaction you make on our site is safe and secure.